There are several ways that OBID can promote Member Businesses. To have OBID promote your business, you can:
- Provide us with materials to distribute to arriving students in August as they start the Fall Semester
- Set up a booth at the Oakland Farmers Market (Every Friday through October, 3pm-6pm in Schenley Plaza)
- Participate in the Let’s Go Pitt Program
- Give us information to share through our weekly Noteworthy News email that reaches more than 1,500 people
- Share an image or quick bit of information for us to promote through our Only in Oakland Facebook and Twitter pages, reaching over 2,250 fans and followers
- Participate in promotions and events organized by the OBID throughout the year
All of these opportunities are completely FREE to OBID Members! If you are interested in participating in any or all of the above, please contact Mary, firstname.lastname@example.org, 412-683-6243 ext. 19.