Call for Oakland Community Happenings
Innovation Oakland’s 21st Century Forbes Digital Plaza Wants You! Oakland Business Improvement District (OBID) is now accepting submissions for new material to be featured on our Forbes Digital Plaza Information Screen, located at the corner of Forbes Avenue & S. Bouquet Street.
What we need:
- A brief description, 15 words maximum
- Minimum of 1-2 high-res images or photographs that exemplify your submission
- Optional: Video, Max 30 seconds
*OBID reserves the right to edit for time, content, & formality
What to submit:
- Oakland-wide community events
- Oakland-wide community messaging
- New & Upcoming exhibitions or showcases from Oakland’s cultural amenities
- Positive community facts
- Oakland History
- Oakland success stories
- Multi-modal transportation options
What NOT to submit:
- Content deemed as advertising
- Company logos
- Content of a sexual, discriminatory or violent nature or involving alcohol, smoking, illegal drugs, profanity or pornography
- Content deemed as solicitation
Information must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to a community event or showcase in order to be approved in time.
Oakland Business Improvement District reserves the right to reject any material including any material that conflicts with these submission guidelines.