OBID 2016 ANNUAL MEETING RESTAURANT APPLICATION
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
(Restaurant Setup 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
We invite you to join us for the Oakland Business Improvement District’s Annual Meeting on Tuesday, December 13, 2016, from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum. This year’s theme will be “O’ Say Can We Eat,” celebrating Oakland as the region’s melting pot filled with people – and bites – from all over the globe. OBID anticipates a large crowd and our goal is 250-300 people.
We’d like Pittsburgh and Oakland restaurants to be stationed throughout the space while preparing and handing out small plates of one signature menu item — preferably an international bite — to the hundreds of guests in attendance. We’d be honored to have your restaurant represented at this spectacular event.
- Participating restaurants will be asked to donate the foods, however, OBID is able to provide a modest compensation for your employee’s time
- Set up time begins at 2:00 p.m. and we ask that restaurants be ready for the 5:00 p.m. start time
- Tables will be provided
- Each restaurant will have their own electrical outlet
- Each restaurant will have access to the floor’s kitchen
- Please note that OBID will be limiting this to 15 – 18 restaurants
- Deadline to apply is THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2016
We also ask that each participating restaurant provide copies of their Health Department stickers as well as proof of liability insurance naming the following as additional insured: Oakland Business Improvement District, Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall and Museum Trust, Inc., Soldiers & Sailors’ Board of Directors, elected officials, and employees. These items can be scanned/faxed to the following:
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Oakland Business Improvement District
235 Atwood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
p: 412.683.6243 x19
We thank all of our generous sponsors that make this event possible: Soldiers & Sailors, Sustainable Pittsburgh, Fireman Creative.